A Letter from Brian & Candace
Hello from Texas! We’re so excited to grow our family through adoption again! As parents, we’ve created a happy, peaceful, fun life for our daughter and would be honored to offer our family to your child. We met online before we realized we actually had mutual friends already! Now we’ve been married almost 5 years and we’re best friends.
Adoption has always been part of our plan and is a big part of our family. We adopted our daughter at birth, and Brian’s father was adopted as well. Family is priority to us and we’re grateful for this opportunity to connect with you!
Our relationship is built on honest and open communication, respect and love, and dedication to family. We both grew up in small town Texas, and love sports, laughing (a lot!), and quality time together.
Top 5 Things We Like:
• Dancing: We love to go out dancing (from the very first date!), and most days in our house start with a YouTube morning dance party.
• Binge-watching our shows: Our favorites are Chopped (or any cooking competition show!), This is Us, and Big Bang Theory.
• Going to Texas Longhorns sporting events: We love cheering for our team, whether it’s a football, volleyball, baseball, or basketball game!
• Trying new restaurants: Candace’s favorites are usually Asian restaurants, while Brian’s is Mexican.
• Traveling: Our goal is to see all 50 states! We’ve been to 16 so far.
According to Brian: Candace is the most caring person and she makes me a better person. Her laugh always brings a smile and joy to others. She has a zest for life, is driven in all she does, has a great work ethic, and is an awesome mom. I look forward to watching her grow as a mother of two!
Candace likes to:
• Run marathons
• Try or learn new things (or places or food!)
• Host family and friend gatherings (she loves cooking!)
• Volunteer to teach foster children life skills
According to Candace: Brian is patient, kind, loyal, silly, and supportive. He enjoys a challenge because there’s always something to learn. I love his wholesome heart, good nature, and positive outlook. He’s great with children, so much fun, and it’s a joy to watch him as a dad.
Brian likes to:
• Attend outdoor events and concerts (Texas has some of the best in the country!)
• Cheer for the Texas Longhorns (he goes to all the home games!)
• Sing along to ANY song
• Visit with family and friends
Our daughter, Maddie, is about 2 years old and together we enjoy a lot of time at the playgrounds meeting up to play with neighbors, reading books, swimming, and trying new foods. Maddie is energetic, joyful, and loves to dance (like us!).
We have an open adoption with her birth parents and have talked openly about adoption since she was born.
We love living in the Hill Country of Central Texas! The weather is amazing most of the year and there are always music and sports events going on. We bought our two-story house with children in mind; it has 4 bedrooms, a large yard, and a pool. Our home is in a family-friendly neighborhood with a community pool, playgrounds, parks, and many activities we can walk to.
To us, love makes a family. You would always be special to us, and we will honor your child’s birth story as part of our family’s story. If you’d like, we are open to staying in contact, sharing letters, photos, and visits throughout your child’s life.
We promise to:
• Nurture unique personalities and abilities.
• Provide a loving, stable, and safe home.
• Offer educational opportunities.
• Share our love for music, sports, and art
• Support the path or interests he or she chooses.
• To enjoy life as a family, talk about the day, and make time to have fun and be silly.
• Believe in our children, no matter what.
Thoughtfully, Brian & Candace
Learn More About Brian & Candace
|Our Education||Bachelor's Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Stay-At-Home||No||No, although I do work from home|
|Our Racial Background||Caucasian||Caucasian|
|Some of Brian & Candace's Favorites|
|Game||Family Feud||Board games|
|Subject in School||Science||Math|
|Dinner Theme||Pizza Night||Taco Tuesday|
|More About Our Family|
• Holidays with family and friends with lots of decorations and costumes!
|Fun Facts About Us|
• Candace has visited many countries, including Australia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, India, Peru, Mexico, and Canada.
Piper is our sweet, loving, energetic dog. She makes us smile every day! We love to play fetch with Piper, and take long walks before dinner. She’s the best dog!
|Our Extended Family|
Our immediate families are a huge part of our lives, and we both have great friendships that we’ve had since childhood. We have a fun and loving network of support in our lives! Everyone is excited for us to adopt again.
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...|
|Age of Child|
Newborn up to 3 months old
Either boy or girl
Thank you for considering us as adoptive parents for your baby! Adoption has been such a blessing to us. We would be honored to learn more about you and hear what kind of open adoption you would like. Hope to talk with you soon!